Friday, September 27, 2013

Rome Honeysuckle Amore Lotion

IMG_6904

There’s a reason why consumers vote Bath and Body Works lotions as the best in its category over and over. I had very little expectations with this lotion just because I didn’t think of it as something special. I was totally wrong! This lotion works well with my uber dry skin. I also like the fact that it smells nice but not overwhelming. The scent lingers until around noon. It lasts that long because I layer it with the same body wash.

This is non-sticky and is absorbed by my skin immediately. At first I was afraid that it would feel sticky because it has a thick consistency. I’m glad it’s not like that. I have other variants and I can’t wait to use them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails