Saturday, September 21, 2013

Too Faced Glamour to Go Review and FOTD

IMG_6952

I’ve sold a lot of these palettes in my bazaars and online but I’ve only recently used this. I brought this with me to Malaysia. This was the only palette I brought because it’s complete and I wanted to pack light. I used my mom’s small luggage for this trip so I had to limit my cosmetics.

IMG_6953
Yeah, it broke in transit

Too bad the blush broke on our way home but I already repaired it with some alcohol so now it’s okay. It’s not falling apart anymore.

I like the combination of eye shadows. I like the fact that they are not all neutrals. I like some colour in my eye shadows as you may already know. There are also 2 glosses and 2 lipsticks. I was able to use everything in this palette. I also used this to apply makeup on my companion who was there to present her paper in a conference.

Here’s a look I came up with when we were going home.

IMG_6503

I love this palette and I’m sure it will be a staple in my travel bag.

IMG_6548

Can you believe that I was able to fit all my makeup in this pouch??

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails