Saturday, September 7, 2013

Organix Moroccan Argan Oil Intense Moisturizing Treatment

IMG_6128

I’ve been meaning to buy this for the longest time but I thought it was too expensive. Then I used some expensive hair products (like Kerastase) and saw how good they worked on my hair so I gave this a shot. I’m glad I did.

I use this treatment 2x a week. It makes my hair soft and smooth even now that my hair is curly and colored. The scent reminds of Marc Jacobs Daisy. I like it. It’s not too intense like other moisturizing treatments. I also like the fact that it rinses out easily.

It’s only been a few weeks since I had a perm but I think this treatment is affecting my curls. I noticed earlier today that my curls were straighter or maybe I just put too little curling lotion. I will observe in the following weeks. Overall, I like this product but I have a few other products I’m interested to try after this. This costs a little below Php500. It’s available at SM and Landmark.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails