Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Haul for Baby and Me

IMG_6566
More bibs!
IMG_6573


IMG_6567
Blankets and gauze diapers

IMG_6568
I tried this microfiber towel which was very affordable at only Php99.75. It turned out to be better than his more expensive bath towels.

IMG_6569
3/4 sleeved shirt which my son hates

IMG_6571
Pants that double as pj’s which my son also hates

IMG_6572
sleeveless shirts for hot days at home

IMG_6574
I have been meaning to buy these printed mittens for the longest time but couldn’t justify the price. Also, my son keeps losing them when we are out. Fortunately, they were on sale that day so I decided to buy a pack for home use. Unfortunately, my son discovered the joy of finger sucking that same afternoon. He hasn’t worn these yet.

IMG_6575

And a little something for mom
IMG_6576

I have a ton of membership cards and nowhere to put them. My old card case finally retired and the other one just can’t fit all my cards. This is pretty good. It’s available in green and pink too.

IMG_6577

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails