Thursday, September 10, 2009

Fanny Serrano Eyelash Curler

Has anybody tried this product? I bought this during the weekend but only used it this morning. I don't like it! It's too hard to squeeze and it didn't curl my lashes at all. I spent 20 seconds "curling" the part closest to my lids and nothing. The handles also hurt my finger bones (or maybe I just have really sensitive bones because of my illness?). I kept squeezing and squeezing but nothing happened whereas with my Face Shop curler, I only need a few seconds and the job gets done. I don't even need to apply mascara. This costs around P120, the Face Shop curler ,I think, costs P199. I'd rather shell out P199 more than to try and use this again.

But, oh, the other crimper got an award from Cosmo. It's the flat one. I think I'll try that next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails