Monday, September 14, 2009

Ilog Maria Spearmint Soap

This is the last soap that I bought from Ilog Maria. Now what's so wrong about this soap? As if the lavender soap wasn't bad enough, this soap gave me even bigger rashes! And it affected me all over! The lavender soap only gave me rashes on my neck, chest and arms. This soap gave me rashes up to my legs and feet!

I also couldn't find any major differences in smell among the 3 soaps. I guess this was mintier than the other two for obvious reasons. Other than that, they're almost all the same to me.

Don't get me wrong here. My sensitivity might have been caused by all those meds over the years so if you have normal skin, I suggest that you give this a try. After all, these products are well received by many and it wouldn't hurt to support our local farms and entrepreneurs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails