Friday, July 26, 2013

Baby Love

I like featuring baby stuff here in my blog as a way of showing my gratitude to the people who give gifts to my baby and also to give an idea to all my mom readers on what’s out there. This is also useful to all you ninangs out there as December is fast approaching.

Like most men, my husband is clueless when it comes to shopping but sometimes he amazes me. I told him to buy some toys for our little one and he came home with these goodies:

IMG_5898
Franco

IMG_5904

IMG_5899


IMG_5900
Lenny

IMG_5906


IMG_5901

He remembered to buy a pack of mittens as our little one’s mittens keep falling off because of the elastic band. These have ribbons so we can secure them on his wrists.

IMG_5902


IMG_5908

This one is for me. I’m breastfeeding my baby so I need a little help in that department.

IMG_5909

Moms, tell me if you want a review on this

IMG_5870

My grandmother got him these cute socks

IMG_5910

Mom went shopping at S&R again and got him a pack of Pampers. This is still too big for the little one so I’m keeping them. For now, we will stick to EQ newborn.

IMG_5912

This is for MB and I. We just love the towels at S&R!

So that’s my baby haul this week! I can’t wait to go out so that I can do some shopping of my own for the little one. I’m on extended house arrest as my condition worsened a bit. My fibromyalgia is also acting up again and that’s no good either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails