Saturday, July 27, 2013

Japanese Cherry Blossom PocketBac

IMG_5893

I was really looking forward to this hand gel from Bath and Body Works just because I am a sucker for cherry blossoms. I thought this would have a mild scent but it was too overwhelming!

I just finished the last two bottles of my hand sanitizers so I decided to replace the one in my bag with this. Good thing I use this when I’m not at home as I’m afraid the scent might be too strong for my baby.

I can’t describe the scent but it has too powerful notes in it that I feel they all clash. I think this will last me a long time as I will only put a tiny amount every time I use this.

I won’t repurchase this scent but I will definitely purchase more of these cute sanitizers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails