Tuesday, July 9, 2013

EOS Honeydew

eos honeydew, bitsandtreats

I haven’t hit pan on my EOS Tangerine but I stopped using it already as it’s already flat and I’m having a hard time applying it to my lips. I don’t like to use my fingers and I don’t like to get up and get a brush every single time I need to apply it. And believe me, I apply it several times during the day as my lips are terribly dry and chapped. So, I decided to use my last EOS which is Honeydew.

I love the taste of this one. It’s a bit sweet compared to the other variants. I just don’t know if it’s effective as the others. I think I mentioned that the most effective one is the Tangerine variant. I guess because it’s medicated. This green one has yet to prove its moisturizing powers to me. I’ve been applying it for a few days now and my lips are still chapped. The dry skin has become a bit soft but not soft enough to fall off or be removed.

Anyway, I’m quite happy with this as I only use this at home. I can drink lots of water to help combat my dry lips. I just don’t think I would put this in my makeup kit when I go out. I need more moisturizing power when I’m out and about and I won’t be able to drink as much water as I like so my lips will really dry out. 

I already mentioned before that I will not repurchase because I have quality issues. I can’t wait to finish my lip balm stash and try new ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails