Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Hyphen Love

IMG_5878


Sorry for all the crease. I didn’t bother ironing this as I tossed it in the laundry basket after I took a photo.

IMG_5879

I’ve lost 17 pounds since I gave birth so I am slowly rebuilding my wardrobe. I gave away more than half of my wardrobe when I got pregnant so I need new clothes. I haven’t been going out much except to go to the hospital so there’s no rush. I am still on house arrest until my bleeding stops or until my next checkup. My doctor will be the one to decide when I can go back to my normal routine of doing errands, etc. She says to take it easy for 3 months before doing house chores. I can’t wait for those 3 months to be over so that I can do some cleaning and sprucing up in our home. It has been neglected for so long. Anyway, back to the stuff.

IMG_5892

Mom also has the same pair on the right. I’m itching to do some bag and shoe shopping next. I can’t wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails