Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Clinique Happy Body Smoother

IMG_5895

I forgot that I had this lotion. This is a part of a gift set I bought a long time ago. I am only using this now.

Obviously, the scent is Clinique Happy. The first time I used this, I was truly impressed. It made my super dry arm smooth. You can still see my “scales” but when I touch my arm, it feels smooth, not dry. The effect also lasts the whole day. The scent does not, though unless I layer it with the perfume. I’ve been using it for a few days now and I can see and feel the results. Too bad there is only a small amount of product in the tube. It’s not filled to the brim, just around 3/4.

I believe this is a special product that they only put in gift sets. If it becomes available again, I won’t repurchase as I still have a ton of lotions to finish!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails