Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Photos from My Malaysia Trip

It’s been crazy these past 2 days here in Manila. Heavy rains and floods are what we have been experiencing. I am thankful that I was able to come home before this hit. I arrived home very early Monday morning. I have only finished a few things since then because my little boy wants to be with me almost all the time. I guess he missed me as much as I missed him. Anyway, to start off this Malaysia series, here are some photos.

IMG_6385
You gotta have the the cloud photos

IMG_6387


IMG_6388


We were in a hurry so the photos are not so good.


IMG_6389
Giant Chupa Chups! It had 15 pieces inside. It costs around Php600. It costs more in Singapore!

IMG_6390
Crazy traffic outside

IMG_6396
KLCC

We only spent a couple of hours in KLCC because we were catching another flight to Sarawak.

IMG_6397

Love this mall! It was huge and it had a lot of brands that we are missing here in Manila. Plus most of the stuff are priced just right, not too far from the original US prices.

These are some photos of the hotel we stayed in.

IMG_6403


IMG_6404


IMG_6406


IMG_6407
The toiletries which my companion enjoyed immensely

IMG_6408

The sink glasses that I avoid after watching that documentary about US hotels and how the housekeepers just use a rag to wipe them. They use the same rag to clean the counters.

IMG_6409


IMG_6410


IMG_6411

I love it when the hotel provides slippers, iron and an ironing board.


IMG_6412


IMG_6418

There are no photos of the scenery and the outside world. I went there mainly to get some decent sleep and allow my body to rest to recuperate. It was an impromptu trip. I decided to go on a Tuesday and got a flight on Wednesday. I was away for 5 days and I had some glorious sleep during that time. All I did there was sleep, eat and shop! More on my Malaysia trip next.

Oh, if you are interested in the food we ate, please visit my food blog. I will post them soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails