Sunday, August 4, 2013

Mega Shopping

Yesterday, Cousin C and I went to the mall to do some baby shopping. The original plan was to stick to SM and buy everything from there. Well, I guess plans are made to be broken.

Here’s what we got for the little one:

IMG_6125

Some wash cloths and a latex pillow. My son spits up a lot so he needs to sleep on an angle. He was already using the pillow when we took photos of our haul.

IMG_6117


Some blankets that we use to cover his “bed”. This is his bed by the way, courtesy of Dad:

IMG_6048


It’s’ also inclined to prevent him from throwing up a lot.

IMG_6120


IMG_6123


Some home clothes because he is growing up so fast. It’s crazy how his current clothes don’t fit him anymore.

IMG_6124


IMG_6122


Some going out clothes for his next doctor’s appointment.

IMG_6121

Bibs to keep his clothes clean. It’s crazy how many times we change him during the day.

IMG_6126

More bottles because he feeds a lot, well just until I can breastfeed him again.

IMG_6119

Finally, I got him this rocker. We need to entertain the little one to prevent him from getting bored. He is awake most of the time now. This is also a good alternative to carrying him as he is getting heavier. 

Not in the photo are gifts we bought for our god children back in the province.

Moving on to Watsons, I bought boxed tissues and cotton pads to last us a month. I also got this:

IMG_6128


Need something for my DIY spa treatment at home.

IMG_6129


I spied this body brush from another customer’s haul so I asked cousin C to look for it. I’m excited to use this!

IMG_6139

Our current Fix wax was discontinued around 3 or 4 years ago. When the SA told me that, I bought all the stocks in the boutique so yeah, it’s only now that the last tub is running out. I had to buy a replacement as MB needs it and I don’t want it to run out in the middle of the week especially now that I can’t go out as I please.

We also got a few more things and my total qualified for the GWP:

IMG_6130


IMG_6132

which cousin C is now using….

There were other boring stuff in the basket which I won’t enumerate.

We went home after this haul. Back at home, mom asked C if she wanted to go to S&R.  I wanted to go too so I asked permission from my husband. He said yes so off I went happily with them. I got these:

IMG_6151

I like buying stuff for the house. This one was on BOGO. My husband breaks pitchers like it’s no one’s business so we go through a lot in a span of one year. So every time there is a sale or special promo such as a BOGO, I immediately buy some.

IMG_6148

I got this jumbo-sized Dove shampoo and conditioner to hopefully last me a lifetime… well, at least for a good 3 months or so.

IMG_6149


Big bottles of shampoo for MB. Now these will probably last him a lifetime provided my sister does not use them. LOLZ…

IMG_6150


Finally, some Crest toothpaste. Yeah, I love me some Crest. I also got a few other boring things and a week’s supply of Dr. Edward’s for my little one.

We went to a Shakey’s branch near our house after this trip and had dinner with my sister and our family friend who has been very kind to drive us around town ever since I got pregnant.  Thank you Papa A for making the last shopping trip possible and for keeping me company while I waited for mom and Cousin C to finish.

Can you tell I had so much fun?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails