Tuesday, August 13, 2013

New from Whisper

Whisper is our (Cousin C and I) favorite brand of feminine pads. We’ve been spending a lot of time together at home and in the mall. Watsons is one of our favorite stores and we buy most of our toiletries there including feminine products. We were there last Sunday to buy some stuff. They had new deliveries and I spied some nice things in one bin. Because we are chismosa, I got one and asked the staff if they were ready to be sold. She said yes so I told her we will get three of these:

IMG_6361
Sparkly kits

IMG_6362

They come in black, purple, blue and pink. Cousin C got the black one. I got both the black and purple one.

One kit includes:

IMG_6363

One pouch costs a little over Php100. This was really a good buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails