Thursday, August 1, 2013

July 2013 Empties

schwarzkopf extra care hair repair, bitsandtreats



IMG_5840

This is already too flat. I don’t want to use my fingers or a brush to apply this so I’m chucking this.

IMG_5887

The gel liner has hardened up. Since my son’s birth, my views about life in general have made a 360 and I’m learning to prioritize even more, be more focused and get rid of things that don’t benefit me or make any sense in my life. That includes makeup and stuff. = ) The gel liner was an expensive item but I don’t feel bad that I threw it away. I won’t repurchase it, by the way.

IMG_6022



IMG_6042

We do a lot of sanitizing here so it’s no surprise that I easily finished this .

I’m happy that I was able to finish some makeup this July. I have a few more that are nearing pan and I have my fingers crossed that I’ll be able to finish them in August.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails