Friday, August 30, 2013

Malaysia Haul 2

Please bear with me if I am not updating this blog regularly. I have been very busy. I can only do one blog post a day. If I am not updating this blog, I am updating my food blog.  So if you are a foodie, please have a look at my site.
Continuing my Malaysia Haul:

IMG_6466
Socks for the hubby


IMG_6470
Shirt for me


IMG_6468




IMG_6469

I’ve been living in shirts and shorts for the past few weeks now because those are the only clothes that fit me (aside from a few dresses)!



IMG_6471

I needed another bag for my hand carry stuff but I ended up checking this in as well. I love the print on this. Plus, I love PUMA bags as they are durable. I have another bag that I bought in Singapore a couple of years ago and it’s still in great condition! It’s funny, I only buy PUMA stuff when I’m abroad..



IMG_6472

Finally found this variant!


IMG_6473
 and it comes with a good-sized freebie too!



IMG_6474
I’m positive we won’t be buying shower gels for the rest of the year with this haul!



IMG_6458

I bought so much stuff, I needed to buy another luggage! This is Pierre Cardin. Love that it was on sale.  Love the color too!



IMG_6506

When we went there, I only had 2 bags. One, my trusty Aranaz bag and two, my Delsey luggage. I went home with 4!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails