Saturday, August 24, 2013

Shopping in Malaysia Part 1

On our second day in Malaysia, I started exploring the mall beside our hotel. Good thing the hotel had a connecting door to the mall otherwise I wouldn’t be able to go shopping. I mostly shopped at Guardian and Parkson, the department store. They were having  a Ramadan sale when I went there so I loaded up on toiletries.

But before that, we need some cash:

IMG_6419


IMG_6420


IMG_6421


I was thinking of calling the bellboy to help me carry these to my room but that would require me to go down a flight of stairs so I just walked slowly so as not to aggravate my wound.

IMG_6438


IMG_6439


IMG_6441

My son needs a lot of cotton so I loaded up on these. I bought 4 packs. They were on super sale, cheaper than Watsons here.

IMG_6442

I bought these because of the free toiletries box.

IMG_6443


These went out to my cousins. Cousin C made one box for toiletries and the other for makeup as the cover had a space for makeup brushes.

IMG_6444

Body washes for my cousins, mom and mama. I got the fourth one the following day.

IMG_6445

Nail polish removers. I already tried the blue one once and it looks promising. I will make a separate review.

IMG_6446


Loaded up on hand wash too. The price equivalent is just Php50 for a 500 ml bottle. I bought 6 of these.

IMG_6447

Finally found a refill for the Schick razor that I bought at Watsons. They sell the razor but they don’t have the refills here. Pfffttt…


IMG_6448


I got these for my son. This is from Pigeon. This is the only brand that I am familiar with there.

IMG_6449


IMG_6450


Got this for a cheaper price as well.

IMG_6451

This one is for MB. I got him some Diesel underwear as well.

IMG_6453


These HK tissues are from Guardian. I gave these to my cousins too.

And continuing with the Hello Kitty theme, here’s my pj’s.

IMG_6454



IMG_6456


That’s it for Part 1. Stay tuned for Part 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails