Monday, April 19, 2010

Cheap Chica Find: Cute Contacts Kits

Disclaimer: This is not a paid advertisement


First of all, I'm so glad that I have perfect vision. In spite of the glaucoma scare, I'm very thankful that my eyes are pretty much okay. I don't use glasses except when I'm having the occasional allergies. Other than that, my eyes are fine.

Contacts are very convenient for people who need help with their eyes. It's very compact, safe and easy to use. But contacts kits are, admit it, quite boring. So what's a chic girl gotta do? Get help from The Lens Project.

The Lens Project offers cute and very affordable contacts kits. See for yourself:

Lavender Egg Contacts Kit

It has 2 levels. The first one houses a mirror and a pair of tweezers:

The bottom one houses the lens case and a bottle


If you're a Spongebob fan, they have something for you too:




And who can resist the ever lovable Ms. Kitty:













Stocks are limited. They sell out fast. I bought a few to give away as presents. For P130, that's a pretty good deal, don't you think? If you're looking for affordable contacts kits, head on over to The Lens Project's Facebook page and get yourself one (or two)




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails