Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Sunsilk Damage Repair Kit


It finally came! My FREE Sunsilk Damage Repair Kit actually arrived about 2 weeks ago. Well, prior to that, I've been using the conditioner for over a month already. I don't use the shampoo as I am loyal to my Human Heart Nature Strengthening Shampoo

Let's see what's inside:


Sunsilk is quite generous! All full sizes! But I wish they had the serum on too. Even if it comes in a sachet. I haven't tried this yet. I don't think my hair is that damaged. I'm also wary of trying out various hair products as I'm scared to lose my curls. 

I love the conditioner. It costs around P85. I don't use it everyday, just 2-4 days a week, sometimes even less. It reduces my hair volume so when I don't like poufy hair, I use this conditioner. It kinda makes my scalp itch though. Or maybe I'm just too sensitive. But I like the fact that it doesn't ruin my curls. The curls just look different. They're smaller when I use this. I will use this until I find a good conditioner for curly hair. Any suggestions? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails