Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Maybelline Lip Smooth Botanicals

This is the best lip balm I've ever tried! And I'm not exaggerating when I say I've tried a lot over the years. See here.

The packaging is really cute plus it's green which is my favorite color. The cap doesn't slip off when you put it inside a messy/full makeup kit. 

It gives a nice, faint orange taste which doesn't linger once you put on lipstick. It blends well with lipstick and doesn't wipe off easily especially if you have a good lipstick. It's not shiny. The lipstick doesn't slide off. It doesn't dry out my lips. Absolutely no allergies with this product.

My only problem with this product is:
There's too little of it! I think I have to hoard this product. Problem is, it's too hard to find! It's always sold out. It costs a little over one hundred pesos and you can get it at your suking Watson's.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails