Wednesday, April 21, 2010

ELF Tone Correcting Concealer


I have mixed feelings about this product. I didn't like it on my first week of use. It stings the eyes. I accidentally put it too close to my eyes and it stung like crazy. I don't like the funky smell too. If you use this solo, you have to apply at least 2 coats to completely cover what you're hiding. But I've been using this everyday for the past couple of weeks and I'm starting to have a change of heart. 

I don't use it on my under eye area anymore. I use it only on the spots on my cheeks. Then I apply some Surprise Concealer on top. 

I use my fingers to apply this. I don't use the applicator. I try to keep it as hygienic as possible. 



I swipe some product on a clean finger then use another finger to blend. This shade is Apricot Beige. I think there are only 3 shades to choose from. This costs P129.75 at Beauty by SM. It doesn't give me allergies or rashes. It stays on for a good period of time, like the whole day if I stay in the office.

You can also use this with the E.L.F. Corrective Concealer Palette and/or Awake concealer by Ellana. With Awake, you have to blend thoroughly otherwise the mineral concealer will clump up. 

I haven't made up my mind yet if I'm going to repurchase when the bottle runs out. We'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails