Thursday, August 5, 2010

Cheap Cute Find!

This is a cheap, cheap find that I thought would just gather dust but deep inside I really wish would work .

cute tube squeezer, by bitsandtreatsCute Tube Squeezers 

I saw these animal head tube squeezers at the “Wasteland” section of Landmark Makati. I love exploring wastelands when I’m bored and don’t want to buy anything expensive. Examples of wastelands are Saizen, Japan Home Center, Clipper, etc. You get the idea right?

At first I wanted to buy these squeezers because they were cute. I wanted to buy the cat head but it was dirty and it was the last piece so I opted for the panda and monkey heads.

I immediately tried it on my TFS makeup base and I’m so glad it works! I bought one for my friend too. It doesn’t work on all kinds of tubes. I haven’t tried this with a toothpaste tube but for Php19.75, I guess I can always buy more. Happy Thursday everyone! Can’t wait for the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails