Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Nature’s Gate: Fail!

You know that I like the Nature’s Gate line of shampoos and conditioner from Healthy Options. I thought it was really great that’s why I bought one for MB so that he can stop using Head and Shoulders which always gets mixed reviews in terms of the ingredients that they use. I tried it once and felt that it was too harsh.

I bought him this:

nature's gate tea tree calming shampoo. by bitsandtreats

Nature's Gate Tea Tree Calming Shampoo

It worked fine in the first couple of weeks but lately, I’ve been seeing flakes on MB’s shoulders. He says that he needs to go back to Head & Shoulders. He’s been using this shampoo for one month.

Shucks… I wanted to buy one for my Lola pa naman.  My grandma can’t use regular shampoos. She says that they make her scalp itch. I offered to buy her this as this is organic. I guess I’ll scrap that idea. For Php195, I’m really disappointed in this product. If you know of any dandruff shampoo that’s not too harsh (please exclude Clear, H&S, Nizoral) I’d appreciate your comments. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails