Monday, August 9, 2010

Jurlique Greenbelt 5 – A Mini Tour

jurlique greenbelt 5, by bitsandtreats 
Sometimes, new, high-end shops can be quite intimidating to explore. Jurlique is an exception in my opinion because of the homey, simple design and structure of the store. Even back then when they first opened, I didn’t get any qualms about going inside the shop. The interiors are very relaxing and the sales attendants aren’t pushy. They also don’t hover. Don’t you just hate hovering SA’s that keep asking you what you’re looking for? With Jurlique, they give you space but the SA’s maintain a safe distance in case you have some questions about their products.

Here’s the Refresh and Recover stations. It’s on your left when you enter the store. Here, you can see all the varieties of cleansers and toning mists. I want the lavender mist! Teresa recommends the Citrus mist for oily, acne-prone skin.

refresh and recover sections of jurlique boutique, by bitsandtreats

Special Care section where the moisturizers and gels are:

jurlique special care section, by bitsandtreats
I think I’m going to buy the ones Teresa used on my face.

The Hair and Body Care section is on the right. I love the hand creams and will be buying one after I finish my hand creams. I still have 3. Hoo boy.. I guess another Project Pan is due…

body and hair care sections of jurlique, by bitsandtreats

Sitting area for your companions (or boyfriend). MB didn’t wait inside the boutique. He went all over Greenbelt instead while waiting for me. That’s the poster advertising the Free Anti-Stress Facial.

jurlique sink and sitting area, by bitsandtreats

Finally, behind that door is the treatment area. I don’t really know what video they’re playing on the TV but I guess it’s something about how their products are made. Senior people from Jurlique were talking on the TV when I arrived.

treatment area, sink and more jurlique products, by bitsandtreats

Soft music is always playing on the background and that helps one to relax while having the facial. If you meditate or know some breathing exercises, I recommend you practice them during the 10-minute alone time. You will feel refreshed and invigorated after the treatment.

I love the lighting and garden setting of this boutique. FYI, the plants are real. The leaves are so shiny that I kept touching them!

Jurlique may be inside Greenbelt 5 where it can be quite busy especially on a Saturday night but once you’re inside, you are transported to a place of peace and tranquility. And of course, beauty.

Visit Jurlique Greenbelt 5 and discover “Nature. Science. Innovation.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails