Thursday, August 19, 2010

Forever21 Haul

I never got around to posting the rest of my Forever21 shopping trip finds. Finally kicked the lazy bug so here it is:

forever 21 haul, by bitsandtreats Forever 21 Haul

I bought a skirt, a gray shirt dress, a cerulean top and a pine green racerback top. I chose these pieces because I can mix and match them with what I have in my closet. I wouldn’t wear the shirt dress alone as it’s too body hugging and too showy in front (you know what I mean).I always wear it with something else. It’s very versatile though. I can wear it with jeans, as a dress, with a skirt, etc. I wanted to buy another one but they only had it in one color.

Here’s how I wore them:
Forever21 outfit, by bitsandtreats

I couldn’t fit my whole body inside the frame that’s why I’m headless here.
= ) The only thing that bugs me is the shirt dress keeps going up whenever I walk. It’s probably because it’s still new that’s why it’s still too tight at the bottom. I’m hoping to wear it out a little so it adjusts to my body.

What’s your favorite versatile piece of clothing?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails