Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The Face Shop Therapy

Since we’re talking about TFS, let me share some of my great finds:

the face shop gift bag and eye shadows, by bitsandtreats
Ineffortan ang gift bag!


TFS face it nail polish and color nuance eye shadows, by bitsandtreats

One of my best gals and I went to Powerplant one Friday night just to unwind. We needed a lot of catching up to do and it was a good timing as MB was always on OT during that week. We just had dinner at Kaya (where we ordered food good for 4 people and almost finished everything) and went around the mall. The Face Shop was our last stop.

I think this Face It line is new . The colors are really bold and vibrant. I love it! I also got another nail polish for my mom in pink and a red lip gloss for my friend. The SA’s were very nice to put our purchases in a gift pouch. We just had to wait for a few minutes because they only make the pouches upon request. While waiting, I spotted the two Color Nuance eye shadows marked at 50% off. They were now priced at Php147.50 each so I grabbed the pink and lavender ones. Hopefully I can figure out a good camera setting to show you an EOTD using these shades. Swatches and reviews soon.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails