Thursday, March 17, 2011

If Only I Could Turn Back Time

Well, actually, I can with the new Estee Lauder Time Zone Night Anti-Line/Wrinkle Cream.

estee lauder time zone night anti line and wrinkle cream, by bitsandtreats

I just turned 29 and of course, I am very keen on protecting and maintaining my skin. I don’t want to have lines and wrinkles before I turn 30. But let’s face it. We, living in the city, are exposed to dust, pollution, irritants, chemicals and what have you. The list does not yet even include our activities and the things that we put inside our bodies.

I live a very hectic life nowadays what with taking care of my family, cats, managing Hyphen, going to bazaars and manning our booth, etc. etc. etc. When I was at the La Salle Bazaar, I noticed that I developed this very deep line from under my eyes running to almost the spot where the bone starts. That’s under my left eye. With the combination of Clinique’s Moisture Rich Eye Cream and the Estee Lauder Time Zone Night Cream, that line is no longer as deep as it was 3 weeks ago.

no more lines, by bitsandtreats

I apply the Clinique Moisture Rich under my eyes and on the area surrounding that, I apply Time Zone. After a week, the lines were not as deep anymore. My skin also became radiant.

In two months of using this, I’ve noticed that my skin is tighter and there are less to zero lines. My face looks brighter too.

no lines, by bitsandtreats

I have no makeup in the photo above and you can clearly see that the lines under my eyes are not deep. They used to be. Further down to my cheeks, there are no visible lines. Back in December, I wouldn’t have posted a photo of my face with no makeup. The skin surrounding my nose has greatly improved in texture and color.

I also have less rashes and itchiness because of this cream. It was truly a life saver especially during the very cold early weeks of January. When the skin on my face gets dry, I get nasty rashes which are very itchy and develop  bumps that eventually become zits. This cream was really a face saver.

This cream is so good that you can actually use it as a day cream. I don’t though as I still have to use up my day cream. I’ll probably try that when I hit pan.

If you’re thinking about getting an oily face when you wake up, well that won’t be a problem with this cream. I have dry/combination skin and when I wake up, there’s no oil on my t-zone.

This product is quite pricey but if you’re nearing that age when you must be concerned about age lines, spots, etc. I recommend that you make the investment. This is also a great gift for your mom or grandmother. Visit the Estee Lauder counters at Rustan’s Makati or Shangri-la to have a FREE consultation, skin typing and discover the wonders of this new Time Zone Cream.

5 comments:

  1. Wow! It's awesome how fast it works. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, looks like a great product. Maybe I should get my mom one. Hehe

    BTW, major LSS coz of your title. LOL :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Michelle: yes, I was quite surprised too

    @Kitten: baka oily!

    @Aya: Go get one for your mom! The LSS thing, yeah, I get that too whenever I read the title. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. ako mas oily, pwede na mag prito, sayo tama lang. dewy tingnan~ charinggg! ay laaavv eeet!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails