Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Of Bundle Kits and Freebies

I am ever so loyal to Whisper but ever since Kotex Luxe came out, I became torn and eventually added it to my monthly list. I am really getting very impressed with the Marketing team of Kotex as they have been seriously gearing up their standards and promotions. Here’s the latest promo:

kotex bundle kit, by bitsandtreats

What’s inside?

kotex bundle kit with tank top, by bitsandtreats


Here’s the tank top:

blue tank top from kotex, by bitsandtreats

It’s just a simple, thin tank top that’s perfect for sleeping on very hot summer nights. I wouldn’t wear this outside. I bought this kit because I was curious about it. And I think that’s what makes their gimmicks effective – they tickle the curiosity of the buyers.

And of course, I am not in any way affiliated with Kotex. I blogged about this because I really like the brand and the promos they offer.

4 comments:

  1. haha that is good marketing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am actually considering buying it now! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. getting something for free is really a plus when purchasing something...

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Ahne: that is so true. GWP's are the best!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails