Friday, April 8, 2011

Of Bags and Purses

YSL bag, by bitsandtreats
YSL

I am a big fan of bags and purses. I used to keep at least 20 of them at a time but now that I’m older (and wiser) I only buy bags that I know will last me a long time. So I gave away most of my bags and slowly rebuilt my collection. Here are some that I’ve recently acquired during  my trip abroad.


tsumori chisato cats bag, by bitsandtreats
Tsumori Chisato Cats

When I was younger, I used to just buy this and buy that bag if I find it nice. So, there will be times when I end up not using a bag because I have so many already and I tend to stick to a few bags because of the hassle of organization. Now I know better.
 anna sui tote, by bitsandtreats
Anna Sui

marc by marc jacobs bag, by bitsandtreats
Marc by Marc Jacobs

I’m loving the Marc and Anna bags as they are so great with shopping! I gave the YSL bag to mom. I have yet to use the Cats bag. I can’t wait to buy more once this shopping diet is over!

5 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails