Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Abstract EOTD’s

I tried doing some EOTD’s using the LA Colors Abstract palette but there was poor lighting in our booth so I had a hard time making the colors show. I hope you’ll get an idea though.

This is my bestfriend C. I used pinks, corals and whites on her.

c eotd, by bitsandtreats


c eotd2, by bitsandtreats

This is our friend A. I used lavenders and purples on her at her request.

a eotd, by bitsandtreats


a eotd2, by bitsandtreats

Here’s another shot:
a and c eotd, by bitsandtreats

A few days ago, I used greens for my EOTD:

my eotd, by bitsandtreats


my eotd 2, by bitsandtreats


my abstract eotd3, by bitsandtreats

This palette is available at Hyphen. I will try to do more EOTD’s in the coming days.

4 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails