Sunday, November 24, 2013

Paul & Joe Liquid Foundation

IMG_7139


I’ve been using this for a few weeks now and I’m very happy with it. The product is thick so I only need a small amount to cover my entire face and neck. There’s a stick/mini scooper included in the box. I find it a bit useless. It’s good to use as a stirrer. I need to stir the product before getting some so the oil can be mixed back together with the product. After stirring, I swipe the stick on the rim to remove the excess foundation. I use what is left on the stick.

This made my skin a bit itchy the first time I tried it. I didn’t mind as my skin is usually like that. There are no weird smells.

Like I mentioned, the product is thick so I have to blend it evenly and carefully so that I won’t end up with blotches of foundation on my face. 

This lasts me the whole day and my acidic skin can’t even do anything to it! I only blot my t-zone with an oil blotter and I’m good to go. Sometimes I need to touch up those areas but it’s no biggie. I am really amazed at Paul & Joe foundations. They truly are my skin’s best friends.

It’s a bit expensive but it will definitely last me a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails