Monday, November 4, 2013

The Body Shop and Baby Haul

I’ve been out for a while because I’ve been super busy. I’m the only who takes care of my baby during the day. On top of that, I have a ton of work and chores to do.  I’ve also been contemplating for a while if I’m going to let this blog die a natural death by not posting anything but the friendships and connections I made here are priceless. So, I will try to blog as much as I can although there will be some changes. I will probably upload more haul posts and put a bit of commentary on each item I buy. It will be hard for me to write product reviews now but I will try my very best to do so. Anyway, I hope you will still come and visit my blog to get information on products and some shopping tips.

Here are some items I bought in the past week.

IMG_7203


IMG_7205


IMG_7206


IMG_7207


IMG_7208


IMG_7209



On to the TBS haul:

IMG_7202
I got tons of body wash in olive, strawberry and satsuma. I also got another bottle of the chamomile makeup remover.

IMG_7210
The bag is a GWP

IMG_7211


IMG_7212
Will I love or hate the Chocomania line?

IMG_7213


IMG_7214
I’m excited to try these honey products!

IMG_7215


IMG_7216
Love, love their soap bars!

I’ve already tried the chamomile makeup remover and I will try to make a short review on it.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails