Saturday, November 23, 2013

These are my only makeup hauls for 2013

Well, as far as I can remember, that is.

IMG_7139


IMG_7140

These are both from Paul & Joe, my favorite brand for foundations. As you may already know, the brand pulled out from the PH some time ago, back when I was still pregnant. I was so disappointed when I went to Rustan’s to buy some makeup from them. Fortunately, they had a super sale in Glorietta so I was able to buy my pressed foundation (2nd photo). That’s a liquid foundation in the first photo. My liquid/cream foundations and BB cream stash is down to the last tube so I needed to buy a new one.

I thought about stocking up on them but dismissed the thought because they might spoil because the pressed foundation lasts me a year.

Will review the liquid foundation in my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails