Friday, November 22, 2013

Initial Thoughts on The Body Shop Camomile Waterproof Makeup Remover

IMG_7000

I got this some time ago in one of my TBS hauls. I’ve only used it once as I still have a lot of makeup removers to finish. I just wanted to see if I won’t break out so that I could buy again during the sale.

During that one time use, I didn’t break out. I didn’t feel any itchiness or stinging. It’s actually quite good at removing makeup, even waterproof ones. There are makeup removers that claim to be able to remove waterproof makeup but actually don’t.

It’s lighter than my Etude House Mascara Remover (pink). I like the fact that I can easily remove makeup compared to my Bifesta Makeup Remover.

More on this soon when I finish my Etude House Mascara Remover which doubles as my overall makeup remove.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails