Wednesday, November 27, 2013

The Body Shop Raspberry Eau de Toilette

IMG_7009

I try not to use one specific perfume or cologne or eau de toilette too much because I eventually develop allergies. I like light scents particularly fruity scents for eau de toilette. For perfumes I like fruity-floral scents.

Anyway, I got this Raspberry EDT on a whim. I was attracted to the small bottle and the color. I’m glad it didn’t disappoint. It smelled sweet and as a matter of fact, too sweet but that didn’t last for too long. After a few minutes,  the scent mellowed down. It also does not last the whole day. I don’t bring my sprays with me when I go out as I’m scared they might break in my bag so I make sure to spritz a good amount before I leave the house. This is a good every day scent, by the way. Just don’t use this on a hot day or if you are going to the gym because I don’t think sweat and sweet smells mix. 

I won’t buy this again because there’s a ton of sprays out there that I’d like to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails