Thursday, September 3, 2015

30 Days of Watsons Beauty - Day 10



Welcome to Day 10! Wow, I can't believe that we are on our tenth day already! Time sure flies by quickly.

Today, I will share with you this Keratin Oil from the OGX brand. OGX is my current favorite brand of hair care products. I had my hair keratin-treated last year. It was great but I experienced some major allergies. Anyway, I bought this oil together with the keratin shampoo and conditioner combo to make my keratin treatment last. These products helped a lot. After showering, I would apply this keratin oil to the tips of my hair and then just leave it to air dry. Sometimes I blow dry my hair. My stylist said that the treatment will last around 3-4 months but these products extended it to 6 months. They are a bit pricey but definitely worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails