Tuesday, September 15, 2015

30 Days of Watsons Beauty - Day 14

Welcome to Day 14! Today I will share with you these two products from the brand Purederm.


These are makeup remover wipes. At first I didn't like them because they feel so different from the Nivea makeup remover wipes which I'm used to. Then my Nivea wipes ran out and I had no choice. They are actually pretty good. I need two wipes to remove my makeup. They don't work so well on the eye area though especially when I use the Urban Decay liner. They just can't remove waterproof makeup. I'm not sure about the difference between the Collagen and Argan Oil variants as they feel the same to me. 

These are inexpensive at around 75 pesos a pack. If you don't use waterproof makeup, these are good products. They will be staples in my vanity.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails