Thursday, September 17, 2015

30 Days of Watsons Beauty - Day 16


Today's products are the L'Oreal Colour Riche lipsticks in Pop Up Pink and Fairy Touch.


Pop Up Pink on the Left, Fairy Touch on the Right


This is the first time that I've tried L'Oreal lipsticks and it was love at first swipe! They are moisturizing, they don't have a nasty smell or taste and they are highly pigmented. Did I mention that they last a looooong time too?


Here they are in all their pinkish glory. 


On my lips is Pop Up Pink, 5 hours after I applied it and rubbed it off with a tissue. Oh, yeah! It's like a balm stain even after I wiped it off! These are beautiful shades. The other one is a nude, every day lip color. I should have gotten more! Well, maybe this Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails