Monday, September 14, 2015

30 Days of Watsons Beauty - Day 13

I'm sorry I've been MIA for a while. My SIL's sister was in the city and I had to attend to her. Come Friday, I was already super exhausted that I needed to take a break from everything I do.

Anyways, today I will share with you this product from Cutex.



This is a Cuticle Softener. I know it's such a simple product but I DIY my mani-ped so it is a must-have for me. I tried many cuticle softeners from different brands but this is hands down the best for me. It doesn't have a strong scent. I can also wash it out from my hands quickly unlike the last brand that I tried which needed a ton of soap and scrubbing. This also does not leave my fingers sticky and/or slimy. As we have limited brands here, I will be sticking to this one for a long time. 

Stay tuned for Day 14 tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails