Friday, September 25, 2015

30 Days of Watsons Beauty - Day 21


Day 21 brings us another product from Himalaya Herbals. Oh, yes. I have been really loving this brand! 

At first I was hesitant to try this product because of the wheatgerm oil and carrot see oil ingredients. I was thinking that it would taste funky. I was wrong! It doesn't taste weird at all. The product itself is a light, colorless liquid. It comes in this tube applicator which I'm very happy about. 

The carrot seed oil is a natural sunscreen while the wheatgerm oil is a rich source of vitamin E, perfect to soften my very dry lips. 

This product works like a dream. I have no complaints about it. In fact, I am trying to finish up my Nivea Lip Butters  so that I can go ahead and enjoy this product more. (I have a FIFO rule in my stash). 

9 more days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails