Saturday, September 26, 2015

30 Days of Watsons Beauty - Day 22


As you may already know, Watsons is an almost complete shop when it comes to beauty items. My cousin and I love the hair products of the brand Nouveau. I normally use Goody hair accessories but for small things that will easily get misplaced, I turn to Nouveau because they are considerably less expensive than Goody. 

These are some of the clips I own. The black one at the bottom was a stocking stuffer from my husband last Christmas. It came in a set. I think I only have this one left. I absolutely don't know where my hair clips go!

The ones above are new. I got them over the weekend. I've already tried one and I like how the teeth grip my hair. I used it when I couldn't find my hair ties when I did Yoga the other day. It didn't budge even after so many poses!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails