Saturday, September 5, 2015

30 Days of Watsons Beauty - Day 12


Today's beauty product is this Himalaya Herbals Peel-Off Mask in Almond and Cucumber. I like masks but I stopped using them when I got pregnant. I was concerned about the ingredients. When I became a mom, it was so hard to find time for myself. Now I understand that I need to take care of myself better so I started using masks again. I'm really not a huge fan of the traditional masks you see on the background. I use them but in a different way. More on that soon.  I like peel-off masks better.

This mask has a strong cucumber scent. If you hate cucumbers, stay away from this product. It reeks. I use this twice a week. The first time I used it, I left it on too long and had a hard time peeling it. After that, I make sure to check on the mask every once in a while. When it's dry, I remove it immediately.

My skin is noticeably softer and smoother. My skin has improved a lot by using this product. This tube will last me a long time. After that, I will try the other variants.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails