Tuesday, September 1, 2015

30 Days of Watsons Beauty - Day 8

Welcome to Day 8 of this series! Today, I will share with you my new favorite body moisturizer.



I used to ignore this brand because it doesn't ring a bell! I thought that it was just another drugstore product. Little did I know that it is one of the best selling brands in India. I've read great reviews about this brand from many Asian bloggers so I decided to give it a try. 

It was a good decision! I am loving this nourishing skin cream. It's a bit too thick for day wear so I apply it before going to bed. It also makes my skin a bit sticky for a few hours. 

Now that it's getting cooler, my skin really needs the extra nourishment. My skin rarely itches after a week of using this product daily. The smell is nice and not overpowering so it's great for bed time. I don't want to wake up with a stuffy nose because of a strong smelling product. 

This comes in two sizes. I got the small one to try out. I will continue buying the small jar so that I can just stuff it in my travel bag when we decide to go on a staycation. I am also lacking some real estate in my vanity as my son has taken over the house. I love this product and I'm sure it will be a permanent resident in my vanity. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails