Friday, September 4, 2015

30 Days of Watsons Beauty - Day 11


Today is Day 11! I hope you stick with me until the end of this series.

Today's beauty product are these Gentle Facial Cleansing Wipes from Nivea. Nivea is one of my favorite brands. They just work so well with my sensitive skin. These are my favorite makeup removing wipes. It removes waterproof makeup like my Urban Decay eye liner effortlessly. It also does not make my eyes hurt nor my face itch. I always follow up with baby wipes after I use this to get rid of the oily residue. These are always out of stock in my local Watsons so I pick one up whenever I see it.

If you use cleansing wipes, be sure not to skip on cleaning your face with your regular facial wash and water. This is not a substitute for your regular skin care routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails