Friday, September 10, 2010

Super Moisturizing Body Wash

This is the best moisturizing body wash I’ve tried so far and believe me when I say I’ve tried many:

st. ives renewing collagen elastin moisturizing body wash, by bitsandtreats St. Ives Renewing Collagen Elastin Moisturizing Body Wash

About 5 years ago, I was hooked on St. Ives Energizing Body Wash but after a year, they pulled it out. It’s only recently that I began seeing it again. I guess they repackaged.

After using Grape Bella, I looked for a body wash that’s always available. After all, Grape Bella is a limited edition thing. My search led me to St. Ives again.

I love the size of this body wash plus I only need to use a little so this bottle really goes a long, long way. I’ve been using this product for 1 1/2 months now and I can definitely see the improvement in my skin. I can skip the lotion when I’m at home whenever I use this. I feel that there’s a thin layer of lotion covering my skin after I take a bath, which lasts the whole day (or night) until I take a bath again. Although sometimes, when my skin is very dry, I still experience some itching. But I don’t experience that as often as say, 2 months ago anymore.

The scent is mild, doesn’t trigger my rhinitis. It definitely stays on my skin even after my bath. This is very good to layer with the Asian Secrets Scrub. They complement each other’s scent wonderfully. But then again, that’s just my skin. These two might react differently on yours.

Compared to Dove’s Go Fresh Energizing Body Wash, I reap more benefits out of this product. It’s cheaper, the packaging is better in terms of product dispensing, the scent lasts longer and the moisturizing effect lasts longer is not annoying when I sweat (not sticky).

St. Ives Renewing Collagen Elastin Moisturizing Body Wash costs Php235 at Beauty By SM. This is also available at Watsons and The Landmark.

This day, one year ago..
I hated this product and threw it away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails