Friday, February 10, 2012

Nail Art

I have been exposed to the world of nail art because of the Etude House Wannabe Style Nails set. One day, I was walking around Watsons while waiting for MB to finish his haircut. I did the usual rounds of makeup and toiletries, mentally checking if I needed anything. Well, I didn’t until I found these:

IMG_0968


IMG_0970


Each set costs Php69.75 and includes a nail file, nail glue, beads/studs and a stick.

IMG_0969


IMG_0971

I like the first set better as the studs last longer and they’re not a pain to apply. Or maybe I’m just doing it wrong? Anyway, here’s the result of my first try:

IMG_0973


IMG_0974


IMG_0975

The color of the studs faded when I applied a quick dry topcoat. The color also runs when you’re not careful.  I didn’t use the glue for this project. I relied on the nail polish which was satisfactory as the studs lasted several days even with light chores such as cooking and washing dishes. I was too paranoid on the first night. I was very careful with shampooing my hair as I was afraid the studs would fall off. They didn’t.

I have no idea what I’m going to do with the other set. I don’t want to use it anymore. I’ll probably give it to C. We did another project together. I’ll post that soon.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails