Saturday, February 25, 2012

Color Tattoo

I’m super excited about this product. I just got these today and I couldn’t wait to share this with  you.

IMG_1668

These are the Maybelline EYESTUDIO COLOR TATTOO. In a nutshell, these are 24-hour cream eyeshadows. I swatched one earlier, the Pomegranate Punk shade, and it was amazing! I’ve already washed my hands several times today and applied lotion a couple of times and I can still see a hint of color on the back of my hand.

I will post a more thorough review, photos and swatches of these pots in a while. Meanwhile, these are available for pre-order at Hyphen. Available shades are:

Bold Gold
Edgy Emerald
Audacious Asphalt
Fierce & Tangy
Pomegranate Punk
Bad to the Bronze
Painted Purple
Too Cool
Tenacious Teal
Tough as Taupe

Price is Php470. Orders of 3 and more get a discount.  Send us an email at thehyphenstore@gmail.com.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails