Skip to main content

Another BB Cream

I got this Precious Mineral BB Cream as part of a set that was a GWP from Etude House.

IMG_0797


I’m not a huge fan of BB Creams. The only BB Cream that I use is Bobbi Brown’s. I initially wanted to use this as a travel makeup but I was worried that my acidic skin might not like it. I was right. A few minutes after application, I noticed that my face started getting dark. I used this when we went to UP to bring my cat, Sapphire, to the vet.

IMG_0823



It does give me a bit of a glow but as the day progressed, I could really see that my face darkened. MB said it was fine. But as my mentor said, only makeup artists and people who have an eye for makeup will notice if a person has acidic skin. The people at Rustan’s immediately know if I’m using a new foundation because they can see the change in my skin. They know my shade too well.

bb cream swatch

What’s great about this product is it didn’t give me any allergies. My face didn’t itch nor did it break out into zits. So that’s good. I feel fortunate to be able to try this product for free. I may use this when I go to places near our house such as Kitten’s place or Shopwise. Or, I may use this on clients. Anyway, if you’re not acidic I would recommend that you give this product a try.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Soft Luxe Staycations: Binondo Series - The Great Buddha, Curated Purchases from Eng Bee Tin, and Last Thoughts About Ramada

After buying a lot of stuff on the first floor, we headed upstairs to eat a light lunch. Mom was getting hungry. My son and I just ate, but we said that we will accompany her and will just order something light. 

All About Eyes

Lately I’m finding myself obsessed with skin care products, prevention in particular. I'm not getting younger and nobody likes lines and wrinkles, right? I should have done this in my early twenties but those were hard times and we didn’t have enough to support our daily lives, let alone vanity splurges. So now, I’m on hyper mode. I did not place any expectations on this product. I’ve had it with products claiming they can do this and that. I just tried the product thinking that if it works then great, if not then I’ll just find a new one. I wasn’t expecting a dramatic change but 2 weeks into using this product, I noticed that my under eye area has become lighter. The lines are also not as deep as they were before I used this product. I stopped using the Garnier eye products because I’m allergic to them so that means I’m not using any whitening products for that area. I am truly impressed with this product. I didn’t take a before and after photo as I wasn’t expecting this at ...

Alone Time

My good friend Kitten and I were supposed to go out yesterday but she had some unexpected things come up. I needed to buy some stuff as I am packing for a trip and so I went alone. I actually enjoy going out alone as much as going out with girlfriends or MB. It gives me a chance to eat whatever I like to eat and explore new restos. It’s also nice to take my time when shopping. After paying my bills, I had a late lunch at Toast Box: I love Hainanese Chicken. I sometimes cook this dish but it’s too tedious so I settle for eating out. I’m so happy that there are now restaurants that serve proper Hainanese Chicken. Well, except that one above was sooooo bloody. It was swimming in blood when I pulled the meat apart so I had it changed. You know what Gordon Ramsay says, bloody chicken is poisonous. This is the second time I ate at Toast Box and in both times, the chicken was so bloody. After lunch, I started shopping. First stop was Beabi where I bought these: The Sakura thermos on...