Lately I’m finding myself obsessed with skin care products, prevention in particular. I'm not getting younger and nobody likes lines and wrinkles, right? I should have done this in my early twenties but those were hard times and we didn’t have enough to support our daily lives, let alone vanity splurges. So now, I’m on hyper mode. I did not place any expectations on this product. I’ve had it with products claiming they can do this and that. I just tried the product thinking that if it works then great, if not then I’ll just find a new one. I wasn’t expecting a dramatic change but 2 weeks into using this product, I noticed that my under eye area has become lighter. The lines are also not as deep as they were before I used this product. I stopped using the Garnier eye products because I’m allergic to them so that means I’m not using any whitening products for that area. I am truly impressed with this product. I didn’t take a before and after photo as I wasn’t expecting this at ...
Happy Birth Month!
ReplyDeleteand Happy Anniv to your blog :)
btw, I registered but you might not know who I am on your rafflecopter form. I'm Thea Plete (fb)..
GFC is dark_oracle21
email (coz there was none): dark_oracle21(at)yahoo(dot)com(dot)ph
Hi! I joined your giveaway ^^, I registered and completed everything ^^,
ReplyDeleteHope I win ^^,
GFC: rachel canales
ReplyDeleteemail: canalesrachel@ymail.com
joined :)
ReplyDeletename: jenifer balatico
email: jeniferbalatico@rocketmail.com
twitter: @itsme_JHENZtine
fb name: jenifer santander balatico
blog post: http://jeniferbalatico.blogspot.com/2012/02/bits-treats-february-double.html
hi! i'm joining your giveaway!
ReplyDeleteGFC: Lorena Co
aaaw, i wish you had a bloglovin link..
anyway, happy birthday/month!! :D
Im Joining
ReplyDeleteMy GFC is Glee Nish Alejandrino
Email : giancarloalejandrino@yahoo.com
Thanks for this giveaway :)
ReplyDeleteI love your giveaways!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary to your blog. Keep up the good work :D
ReplyDeleteHey there! Dawn here! Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary on Hyphen! Cheers! :)
ReplyDeleteJoining this giveaway. Nice prizes you got, luv them!!!
ReplyDeleteGigi Beleno
giay0422(at)yahoo(dot)com
Happy Birthdaaay! :))
ReplyDeleteJoined your giveaway, E! :) Happy birthday and anniversary to Hyphen!
ReplyDeleteGreat giveaway! :) I hope I win!
ReplyDeletehttp://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com
I joined! Happy birthday and happy anniv to Hyphen :D
ReplyDeleteHappy birthdaaaaaaaaay and blogversary too!
ReplyDeleteI'm Ansherina Santos on FB and Number Two Lover on GFC ^^
happy birth month
ReplyDeletenow joining:) trying my luck:)
godbless.
gfc: ayenahmariel
ayenahmariel_24@yahoo.com
Happy birthday (advance or belated...)...=)
ReplyDeleteand Happy Anniversary to Hyphen!!
Thanks for the giveaway....!
and more years to you and to Hyphen...
Hello! Just joined your giveaway! ♥ Thanks for sharing your blessings and have a wonderful day ahead! :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday and Happy Anniversary to The Hyphen Store! Nice giveaway! More followers and giveaways to come! :)
ReplyDeletehttp://mhoie1325.blogspot.com/2012/02/bits-treats-february-double.html
gfc: Elinor Semira
email: elinorsemira0124(at)gmail(dot)com
Thanks for the giveaway!Belated Happy Valentines!
ReplyDeleteThanks!!!!
ReplyDeletejoined your giveaway :)
ReplyDeleteGFC: Charina
email: cha_sie7@yahoo.com
Hi! Happy Birth month! and Anniversary! :) Great Giveaway sis
ReplyDelete- Belle
Great! I hope I win! Hehehe!
ReplyDelete