Thursday, February 11, 2010

Etude House Fresh Nailwash


I didn't bother researching (or asking) about the scents of these two. But I do know for certain that I don't like the smell of the pink one. It has this lingering smell that I can't quite put my finger on that just doesn't jive with my olfactory system. Will I finish the bottle? Of course! It's worth P75. The blue one on the other hand, I used this morning to hurriedly remove my chipped polish which I forgot to remove last night. Big mistake. Never use this when you're in a hurry. It took me a little over 5 minutes to remove polish on all 10 fingers! With The Face Shop's nail polish remover, I can do this in 2 minutes. I like the scent of the blue one though. Not too strong. And it doesn't linger. 

Aside from not doing its job quite well, these removers are not economical. I used up 4 cotton pads this morning whereas with TFS, I only use 1-2. You also have to put a lot on a pad to be able to get rid of all polish on ONE finger. So you have to pour some more for your second and third and so on fingers.

Do I repurchase? When I saw this I was so happy to find a cheaper alternative to TFS but with these results, my answer is a big NO. I'm going back to The Face Shop after I use these up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails